As we move closer to “TRILLION SENSOR” society,
Smart Sensing serves as a platform for Sensing Technology
in the IoT world.
- Sensors, Sensor Nodes
- Target Sensors:
- Light, Temperature, Color, Acceleration, Gyro, Inertia, Pressure, Magnetism, Chemical, Human Presence, etc.
- Elasticity, Flexibility, Wearables, Contact/non-contact, etc.
- Light (photoelectric, IR, laser, fiber, etc.), Proximity, Sound wave, CMOS/CCD, MEMS, etc.
- Semiconductors, Parts & Devices, Electronics
Telecommunications Devices, Network Systems
- Short-range wireless (RFID, NFC, etc.), Wireless PAN (Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.), Wireless LAN, etc.
- AI, Data analysis, Information processing algorithm development, Control, Image processing, etc.
- Power Sources
- Long-life, Flexible, Energy harvesting technology, etc.
- Other Related Devices & Technologies
- Manufacturing equipment, Analysis and testing equipment, Security, Data servers, etc.
- Universities, Research Institutes, Governmental Agencies, etc.
- Sensor Node Manufacturers, Sensor Set Manufacturers
Fields Where the IoT Is Expected to Play a Role:
- Automobiles, Logistics, Transport
- FA, Automation
- Agriculture, Environment, Disaster prevention
- Household electronics/AV, Household equipment, Household security
- Medicine, Welfare, Healthcare
- IT, Telecommunications
- Energy, Power, Gas, Water Supply etc.
- Smart Sensing Secretariat
- c/o JTB Communication Design，Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Building, 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-8335